Sunday, May 11, 2008

They Live - Memorable Movie Quotes



Nada (Roddy Piper): "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.....and I'm all out of bubblegum.


Nada (Roddy Piper): "Nick Yourself Shaving this morning?"
Disguised Alien Cop: "You look as shitty to use as we do to you."
Nada (Roddy Piper): "Impossible!"


Nada (Roddy Piper): "You know, you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957!"


Disguised Alien Grocer: "(Foreign Accent) That's enough out of you get out or I'll call the cops!"
Nada (Roddy Piper): "Call da cops! You know what you need is a Brazilian plastic surgeon!"


Frank: "I don't like nobody following me unless I know why!"
Nada (Roddy Piper): "Well I don't join up with anybody until I see where he's going."


Nada (Roddy Piper): "You know you otta have a little more patience with life."
Frank: "Ya well I'm all out!"

Frank: The whole deals like some kind of crazy game. They put you at the starting line and the name of the game is 'Make it Through life'. Only everyone's out for themselves and looking to do you in at the same time. Ok man here we are here we are, you do what you can but remember I'm going to do my best to blow your ass away.

No comments: